· Read Chapter One and Two in the textbook.
· Respond to this assignment with a single-spaced, typed document. Most well-thought out responses require at least one full page.
· Submit your response to the professor through Canvas via File Upload. Assignments submitted in any other way will NOT BE ACCEPTED. Late assignments will also NOT BE accepted. You are welcome to work ahead in this class, but please know that we must strictly enforce the late policy. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
Chapter One Assignment: Describe the key elements of a customer value proposition. Next, explain points of parity as well as points of difference in value propositions. Pick a B-2-B company, do a little homework on the company and then take a shot writing out a value-proposition statement for this company.
Finally, evaluate this statement…"Marketing must begin to think about value propositions that go beyond the value of using the product or service being sold; marketers must begin to think about their value-propositions in upstream stages of organizational buying that illustrates how the company can help buyers long before they actually buy the product/service?" Agree or disagree? Can you think of any companies that do a good job helping customers long before they actually buy the product (thinking of a B-2-C example is fine here).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.