Your team recently turned in a report to the CIO of Acme Inc., describing the organization’s opinion of the IT department. The CIO immediately assigned you the high priority task of recommending, without input from the other team members, how Acme should correct the deficiencies mentioned in the report.
Based on the following description and survey results, make recommendations for correcting four of the deficiencies you see.
1. IT quickly and effectively corrects issues.
2. IT communicates changes prior to their occurrence.
3. I feel IT works to avoid interrupting my services.
4. IT provides a reliable and effective system that enables me to be effective in my job.
5. The Help Desk system is user-friendly and helpful.
6. Services at Acme Inc. are reliable.
7. The Internet speed is adequate at Acme Inc.
8. Do you feel the uptime of each of the following services is acceptable?
9. Do you feel that IT ethically handles its responsibilities?
10. Do you feel that Acme Inc. ethically handles its responsibilities?
11. Do you feel IT does a good job providing support and resources to you and your team?
Write a one-page or two-page double spaced paper describing what changes you would make to the organization and technology utilized by Acme Inc. You should cover four topics including but not limited to potential software limitations, communication issues, visibility, recommended hardware or service replacement, etc.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.