Complete each of the following three essays: double-spaced, as a single MS-Word or rich text format document file, numbered consecutively; length 6 – 7 [Max] page range TOTAL, and without references listed. This is a critical thinking & analytical assignment which should be written exclusively in your own words & perspective. No outside sources should be used as this is your own informed interpretation from the basis of our micro economic course content…
Analyze your chosen topics in terms of your own economic understanding to date. Next, in each & every succeeding paragraph apply as many of the principles and theories from the textbook to your topic as possible. The final paragraph should reflect your conclusions. Summary or narrative description is valued less than substantive economic analysis and supportive argument…
Each essay should be approximately two (2) pages in length. The assigned topics are as follows:
1. Select any two (2) of the Case Studies from the bottom of each weekly Module. Use each paragraph to compare specific micro economic concepts / principles which are common to both of the events. Analyze their outcomes and contrast between them. (~ 2 pages);
2. Describe specifically how your economic thinking has been affected by this course and how you can best make use [apply] the central principles and theories which were studied. What is the main outcome(s) from the course for you? (~ 2 pages)
1. Clarity and overall quality of writing. Describes economic concepts accurately and in the appropriate context. Sentence structure is smooth and provides ease of understanding. Well organized presentation overall with insightful & consistently developed essays.
2. Depth of explanation & breadth of topics considered. Each concept is applied in a meaningful and economically deep / significant manner. Considers the fullest implications and inherent trade-offs which affect this topic. Analysis treats each concept fully with original critical thinking perspectives.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.