Discussion Topic: (3 to 4 paragraph discussion topic)
By this point in the course you should have started to locate your data for the research paper and started to read and take notes. It is during this process you need to assess a few items before you begin the outlining and drafting part of the project. Based on your research, answer the following questions AND be sure to provide follow up for your peers:
· How has your thinking changed based on the research? What have you learned?
· Was your working thesis on target? Do you need to rework the thesis based on what you have learned?
· How does the information in your sources mesh with the research question and help answer those questions? Have any additional important questions or subtopics come up that you will need to address in the paper?
· How do your sources complement each other? Do ideas or facts recur in multiple sources?
· Where do your sources disagree with each other, and why?
The thesis is attached document:
Effects of COVID-19 and isolation on university students and academic staff.
The emergency of the global health crisis due to coronavirus prompted the shutdown of academic institutions across the world. In quest of mitigating the spread of the pandemic, economies issued various measures to ensure the safety of their citizens. Isolation was one of the measures aimed at curbing the spread of the virus; however, the measure significantly impacted the students and academic staff members in American universities and the world in general. Higher Education Institutions required schools, educators, and students to adapt to online learning due to the isolation.
Thesis statement: Social interaction is an essential aspect of humanity's life, therefore, COVID-19 and isolation have significantly impacted university students and the academic staff.
Keywords: COVID-19 AND isolation AND university students OR academic staff.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.