Business Paper help. It is due 10/9 before 6:00pm.
A large corporate client on the brink of failure has hired a consultant (you) to solve their problem. You are tasked with organizing a plan to solve your client’s issue to be submitted to the Board of Directors. You must organize a plan to keep your client in business by following The Project Scope Checklist located in the textbook in Section 4.1—Defining the Project Scope.
Paper must identify the following in your project:
• Corporate client (Name of the company that’s hired you. I.e. Sears)
• Client’s issue (Example: declining sales due to too many competitors offering a similar product)
• How you plan on solving the problem using the six steps on the Project Scope Checklist: 1) Project Objective, 2) Deliverables, 3) Milestones, 4) Technical Requirements, 5) Limits and Exclusions, and 6) Reviews with Customer. Your submission/plan must be in following format:
• 5 page paper, minimum. Times New Roman, 12-pt font, 1-inch margins; no funny business with the formatting.
• Feel free to include charts, visuals, etc. However, make sure a majority of the paper is pure writing. Do not give me 4 pages worth of charts and graphs and 1 page of writing.
• Write in full sentences. Do not use fragments, bullet points, lists, etc. Your paper must be submitted via Blackboard or email by EOD Saturday October 9th. You can select a company that is currently in risk of failing (i.e. JCPenney) or one that’s already failed (i.e. Blockbuster). If you are choosing one that’s already been dissolved, please pretend that they are still open and you are trying to prevent their failure. Clearly explain what the company’s issue is that’s bringing them close to failure. Clearly explain what your plan wishes to accomplish. Clearly describe the risks involved if your plan fails.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.