(Caution: Children should not feel “tested” in any way, as you try the following activity).
1.Select two same-aged children. Read a book, saying, “I will read this to you and then ask you to tell me about the story. Would you like to try to do that?” Work with the children separately after the story is read aloud. Place the book out of sight. Have your outline ready so that you can check off items children might remember from the story. Also record any of the children’s insightful comments not on your outline..
(Note: Information gathered on any child is confidential. Use child A and B in any discussion or notes you take.)
(a) Discuss the differences in children’s story comprehension and memory.
(b) Which child was able to remember more details, or was it about the same?
(c) Was it a learning experience for you? State why or why not.
(d) Did you learn more about individual children?
(e) Would you like to do this again with younger or older children?
(f) Is it a good idea to give the “test” children time with the picture book if they so choose after you complete the exercise?
2. Go to a yard sale, outgrown shop, or flea market and make a list of five items one could use as a prop for story time.
3. Of what possible value is a teacher’s therapeutic storytelling in today’s classrooms?
4. Write a one paragraph answer to that question and then create a one page short story for a child who is terribly afraid of bugs in the play yard.
Added2018-11-29 22:15Delivery2018-12-01 19:51
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.