•Select a brand
• Explain the Brand element- brand name and brand logo
• Identify whether the brand is a trade name or trade logo (why?)
• Identify the brand logo history/brand name history
• Brand extension- line or category extension or both
• Glocalisation or globalization of brand
Give maximum examples for each area.
Basically we will have to do the above, make a report and then present it as powerpoint
Words count depends on the presentation. I mean at the end the presentation should have something like 10-15 slides
I prefer if i can have a reprot so i can have more information. As you know the presentation should be less detailed than the report
* Select a global brand
* Give a short introduction about it
* Find the brand value
* Focus on a product made by this brand
* Explain the brand element (brand name and brand mark)
* Show if the brand name/mark is registered or not. For example does it has TM or R?
* Show the history of the brand element. How the logo changed over time and why?
* How the logo was changed from region to another and why?
* Show how your brand enjoy “Brand Extension”. Is it Line Extension or Category Extension? Show examples.
* Check if there are any Brand Extension failures.
* Show your company’s way to globalization and the issues faced and the opportunities available.
* Is the “Green Brand” Available?
* Show Statistics about the Brand Awareness, perception, association, loyalty and equity.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.