Levi-Strauss, Linguistic Anthropology
Please read the attached "Levi-Strauss-1955" and do this discussion.
What kind of an anthropology is Claude Levi-Strauss?
What particular dimensions of language does he seem to be interested in, as communicated in his writings in Tristes Tropiques?
What do you learn about the Nambikwara from hjs account?
Do you detect a French culture of anthropology that is different from the British(Tylor), German (Boas), and American (Boas, Morgan) traditions that we have encountered so far?
How does Levi-Strauss seem to think about civilization in Europe and civilization in the Amazon?
Why do you think the book is called "sad tropics"?
Please note: no citation is needed.
Please use simple English and deliberately keep some grammar and word choice mistake in the paper.
1. You need to complete this task in strict accordance with the detailed Requirements/Guidelines.
2. Must be original works, to prohibit any copying or plagiarism.
3. If you have any question on this task, please feel free to contact us anytime.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.