Enterprise Architecture Enables Processes Paper
A well-defined and implemented EA contributes significantly to each of the phases of the SDLC. For this assignment you will write a 3-5 page paper (not counting any cover sheet or reference pages) that explains briefly what enterprise architecture (EA) is and then how it supplements and enables each of the phases of the system development lifecycle (SDLC):
2. Systems Analysis and Requirements phase – for this phase, please consider quality or non-functional requirements or the “ilities” (security, maintainability, etc.)
3. System Design phase
4. Development phase
5. Integration and Test phase
6. Implementation phase
7. Operations and Maintenance phase
You should explain how EA enables each phase, how it fits into each phase, and what unique qualities or capabilities a well-defined EA contributes that might not otherwise be available to the organization. Very important!
Please do not just cite the various stages without ensuring that you emphasize how EA helps to enable each phase.
The use of at least three external scholarly resources (other than class materials) is required. You should use scholarly journals. Remember to correctly cite and reference all sources using APA format.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.