Be ready to thoroughly answer each of the following, with plenty of details and facts. Be SPECIFIC in your answers. Remember, this is a proctored test: you can have no cell phones, notes, textbooks, or internet site besides Canvas to aid you in completing this test. It’s all you and your brain! Remember to TAKE YOUR TIME. You have 30 whole minutes for each question!
1. (refer to Chapter 4) Compare the following religions. You’ll need to study all of your notes for them, making sure you know how many gods are worshipped, names of gods, central idea (philosophy) of the religion, what kind of afterlife that religion believes in, and how one attains some continued existence after death.
2. (refer to Chapter 5) Discuss class inequalities in the following early civilizations. For each, know who comprises the upper class and who the lower. Be sure to know which occupations are venerated (raised high, looked up to) and which are reviled (looked down upon). Explain why these occupations are either valued or lack value. You’ll need to think for yourself a little on this one.
3. (refer to Chapter 6) Describe the Meroe and Axum civilizations: where were they, what were their principle trade goods, what religion did each have, and why did each of them ultimately fail?
4. (refer to Chapter 6) Describe the Bantu- who they were, why they were able to be more successful than other hunter/gatherers. Understand the Bantu migration and how that changed Africa as a whole.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.